About Me

My photo
Hello Readers! Thank You For Your Time To Read This. :D I'm ♡Sahasrakirana Narendradhipa♡ .I'm from Indonesia, But I Spent Most Of My Childhood Days In The UK (Sheffield). I Then Moved To Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) For 3years To Study, And Now I Am Currently In Indonesia Studying Travel Tourism In Jakarta. I Love To Travel And Intrested To Learn About Other Countries/Cities' Culinary And Lifestyles. I Mainly Blog About My Experiences In Indonesia Since I'm Slowly Learning About My Own Country That I Do Not Know Much Of. It's Pretty Interesting! Oh And I'm New To This Whole 'Blogging' Thing So...Be Nice? And Feel Free To Drop Your Comments And I Will Reply You As Soon As I Read You Messages. Well I hope you enjoy My Blog! :D ♥

JOGJA_Sendratari Ramayana Prambanan


This is a beautiful and magnificent performance that unites various Javanese arts such as dance, drama and music on one stage. The show invites to enjoy a marvellous visualization of legendary epic "Ramayana" by Valmiki, written in Sanskrit. In it there is no spoken dialogue of the dancers, only the Song of Songs in the Java language to describe the sound of Sinden course of the story. In addition, there is also an attraction fireball game and acrobatic agility dancers in some tense scenes. Motion dancers were stunning with graceful agility at the same time ballet dancer tub. The stage and lights will also dissolve you in the atmosphere of the ballet performances. The story is interesting and lengths are summarized in four rounds, namely: kidnapping Sinta, Anoman mission to Lanka, Ravana's death, and the reunion between Rama and Sinta.
Enjoy the story in a series of dance movements accompanied by Javanese gamelan music into a memorable thing. Ramayana Ballet Prambanan was watched by national and international figures from various countries.

Been waiting for this moment in ages! Finally got the opportunity of watch it!
It was beyond Amazing!
Your trip to Yogyakarta will not complete without see the magnificent dance performance of Ramayana Ballet at Prambanan Temple. In this show you will see groups of professional dancer will dance and act about the Famous Ramayana Story in an outdoor theatre (during dry season, May to October) and indoor theatre (during rainy season, November to April).

Ramayana Ballet Yogyakarta will perform on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday start from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. Within these 2 hours you will see the glorious performance combining within dance, music, lighting effect, and fabulous acting of the dancer that you never see before.


There are 4 (four) kind of Ramayana Ballet Tickets or admission type that you can choose, all the differentiation are about the seating.


(Outdoor Theatre)

(Indoor Theatre)


·         VIP: IDR 375.000 (available only in open theater)
·         Special: IDR. 250.000
·         1st class: IDR. 175.000
·         2nd class: IDR. 100.000
·         return shuttle to go to Prambanan Temple: IDR 50.000,-


0 comments:

Post a Comment