About Me

My photo
Hello Readers! Thank You For Your Time To Read This. :D I'm ♡Sahasrakirana Narendradhipa♡ .I'm from Indonesia, But I Spent Most Of My Childhood Days In The UK (Sheffield). I Then Moved To Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) For 3years To Study, And Now I Am Currently In Indonesia Studying Travel Tourism In Jakarta. I Love To Travel And Intrested To Learn About Other Countries/Cities' Culinary And Lifestyles. I Mainly Blog About My Experiences In Indonesia Since I'm Slowly Learning About My Own Country That I Do Not Know Much Of. It's Pretty Interesting! Oh And I'm New To This Whole 'Blogging' Thing So...Be Nice? And Feel Free To Drop Your Comments And I Will Reply You As Soon As I Read You Messages. Well I hope you enjoy My Blog! :D ♥

SOLO_Serabi Solo

This last culinary to try at my trip to Solo has got to be my personal favourite.
  You may find this shop at: Jalan. Moh. Yamin Notosuman

   
Serabi Solo is actually a kind of pancake batter ingredients consisting of rice flour, coconut milk, sugar, salt, and pandanous leaves its fragrance, and other ingredients are then heated in a mould in the form of a small frying pan and then covered with a cover of soil clay that pancake bloom. The shape is round like a plate with crunchy crust around it. Serabi solo has chocolate, sliced jack fruit or banana to flavour the taste. Serabi has a chewy texture but still soft and it feels very legit.
It is different with common serabi found in other local towns. It is not served with sweet syrup made of coconut milk.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment