About Me

My photo
Hello Readers! Thank You For Your Time To Read This. :D I'm ♡Sahasrakirana Narendradhipa♡ .I'm from Indonesia, But I Spent Most Of My Childhood Days In The UK (Sheffield). I Then Moved To Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) For 3years To Study, And Now I Am Currently In Indonesia Studying Travel Tourism In Jakarta. I Love To Travel And Intrested To Learn About Other Countries/Cities' Culinary And Lifestyles. I Mainly Blog About My Experiences In Indonesia Since I'm Slowly Learning About My Own Country That I Do Not Know Much Of. It's Pretty Interesting! Oh And I'm New To This Whole 'Blogging' Thing So...Be Nice? And Feel Free To Drop Your Comments And I Will Reply You As Soon As I Read You Messages. Well I hope you enjoy My Blog! :D ♥

SOLO_Sate Buntel

2nd Round of Solo's Culinary!



Sate Buntel is a special sate from solo. It is made of goat chopped meat which has been spiced by onion and pepper before wrapped within goat fat. It is enjoyed together with soya sauce, sliced red pepper, red onion, cabbage and tomatoes.
Alongside with this menu are Sate Kikil and Gule Sumsum (Marrow curry). 
The Sate Buntel was very chewy and juicy. Best goat meat I've ever tasted!   


  

    







1 comments:

Post a Comment