About Me

My photo
Hello Readers! Thank You For Your Time To Read This. :D I'm ♡Sahasrakirana Narendradhipa♡ .I'm from Indonesia, But I Spent Most Of My Childhood Days In The UK (Sheffield). I Then Moved To Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) For 3years To Study, And Now I Am Currently In Indonesia Studying Travel Tourism In Jakarta. I Love To Travel And Intrested To Learn About Other Countries/Cities' Culinary And Lifestyles. I Mainly Blog About My Experiences In Indonesia Since I'm Slowly Learning About My Own Country That I Do Not Know Much Of. It's Pretty Interesting! Oh And I'm New To This Whole 'Blogging' Thing So...Be Nice? And Feel Free To Drop Your Comments And I Will Reply You As Soon As I Read You Messages. Well I hope you enjoy My Blog! :D ♥

SOLO_Tengkleng Solo

Today's Solo's culinary was Tengkleng Solo.
Tengkleng is a kind of goat-meat curry but did not use coconut milk broth. 
So what's in tengkleng? Well, there is goat bones with a little meat attached, along with the intestines satay, satay bowel, brain and other organs such as the eyes, ears, cheeks, legs and others.
 ALthough some people might enjoy this kind of culinary but it wasn't my cup-a-tea. Tasted too oily for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment