About Me

My photo
Hello Readers! Thank You For Your Time To Read This. :D I'm ♡Sahasrakirana Narendradhipa♡ .I'm from Indonesia, But I Spent Most Of My Childhood Days In The UK (Sheffield). I Then Moved To Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) For 3years To Study, And Now I Am Currently In Indonesia Studying Travel Tourism In Jakarta. I Love To Travel And Intrested To Learn About Other Countries/Cities' Culinary And Lifestyles. I Mainly Blog About My Experiences In Indonesia Since I'm Slowly Learning About My Own Country That I Do Not Know Much Of. It's Pretty Interesting! Oh And I'm New To This Whole 'Blogging' Thing So...Be Nice? And Feel Free To Drop Your Comments And I Will Reply You As Soon As I Read You Messages. Well I hope you enjoy My Blog! :D ♥

SOLO_Puri Mangkunegaran

Address: Jalan Yosodipuro / Jalan Diponegoro, Solo, Indonesia, ID
Opening Time: Monday to Saturday - 08:30 to 14:00, Sunday - 08:30 to 13:00
Admission: 2,500 Rupiah, which includes a guide.

  

Did you know that in the city of Solo, there are 2 pieces of the king’s palace? Mangkunegaran and Kasunanan.

Puri Mangkunegaran was built in 1757 with smaller design models, which was officially established and recognized Mangkunegaran since Salatiga Agreement. 
The Palace is famous for its elaborately decorated painted ceiling and also known for its interesting collection of traditional 'gamelan' instruments. The Puri Mangkunegaran offers visitors excellent guided tours of the museum, where you will discover royal jewellery, Buddhist rings and rather amusingly for many, golden genital covers.


Just 1 km to the west of the main Keraton, a branch of the Surakarta royal family constructed their own smaller, more intimate palace in 1866. This palace is open for public. Since we had some time left to visit another Solo attraction, off we went to Puri Mangkunegaran.
We first entered the pamedan which is a very wide area where Mangkunegaran soldier practicing war. In this area, there is also a former cavalry centre. What seems intact until now is cavalry east pamedan. 


We had a walk through the Great Hall shoeless. The Palace is a symmetrical palace with an area of 3,500 square meters, because ultimately that’s jumbo size marquee is often touted as the biggest hall in Indonesia. Mangkunegaran colour identity is anom Pari, meaning that Young Padi yellow and green coloured ceiling light astrology symbolizes Java – Hindu. On the palate, there are artistic chandeliers and antique. 

 

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment