About Me

My photo
Hello Readers! Thank You For Your Time To Read This. :D I'm ♡Sahasrakirana Narendradhipa♡ .I'm from Indonesia, But I Spent Most Of My Childhood Days In The UK (Sheffield). I Then Moved To Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) For 3years To Study, And Now I Am Currently In Indonesia Studying Travel Tourism In Jakarta. I Love To Travel And Intrested To Learn About Other Countries/Cities' Culinary And Lifestyles. I Mainly Blog About My Experiences In Indonesia Since I'm Slowly Learning About My Own Country That I Do Not Know Much Of. It's Pretty Interesting! Oh And I'm New To This Whole 'Blogging' Thing So...Be Nice? And Feel Free To Drop Your Comments And I Will Reply You As Soon As I Read You Messages. Well I hope you enjoy My Blog! :D ♥

SOLO_Selat Solo

Travelling to a new city never feels complete without trying its culinary!


 

The first ever Solo culinary to try was Selat Solo.
A fusion between beefsteak, salads, and soups. The word "selat" actually refers to a salad consisting of lettuce, blended with fried potatoes, boiled carrots, boiled green beans, cucumbers, and sprinkled with potato chips. Doused with gravy and sliced ​​beef stew and home-made mustard that tastes sweet.
This food is the result of acculturation between Javanese and the Dutch culture during colonial period centuries ago.
Its taste was just right on my tongue! Its price varies from Rp. 9,500/portion up until Rp. 12,000/portion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment